Both HostForLIFE.eu Hosting and MyWindowsHosting.com are experienced web hosting companies for ASP.NET Core 1.1 Hosting. In this article, we’d like to compare the 2 web hosting based on real customer feedbacks and our in-depth review concerning about price, features, uptime, speed, and technical support. Thus, our readers can have a clear understanding of the web hosting offered by the 2 companies, and make the right decision on their own.
Top, Best ASP.NET Core 1.1 Hosting : HostForLIFE.eu vs MyWindowsHosting.com
HostForLIFE.euHostForLIFE are dedicated to being more than just another web hosting provider. Combining industry-best practices and staff with cutting-edge knowledge and expertise, they provide the stability and reliability you need to realize success in today's modern world. Their single focus concern is providing your websites with the utmost in terms of reliability and stability. To that end, they have built an industry-leading web hosting platform featuring the best of modern technology and industry practices.Using industry-standard web environments with the latest stable technologies like Server 2012, Internet Information Services 8, SQL 2012, Classic ASP.NET 3.5, ASP.NET 4, ASP.NET 4.5,ASP.NET 4.5.1, ASP.NET 4.5.2 and ASP.NET Core 1.1.
Using powerful Dell servers that are beefy enough to service the requirements of their customers. Their servers use 64 bit software, are dual quad-core, have at least 16 GB RAM, and have RAID 10 disk arrays. They don't skimp on their servers because HostForLIFE.eu believe you deserve better. HostForLIFE's team are standing by to respond to your queries around the clock, big or small, and they will be there for you - 24x7, 365 days a year. You can contact them via all standard communication channels - by e-mail, through the ticketing system, or via an online form - should you have any pre-sales questions.
MyWindowsHosting.comTo ensure that their clients receive the fastest and the most reliable speed possible, they developed strategic relationship with only the top bandwidth providers such as Level3, Global Crossing, AT&T and UUNET.In addition to working with reputable bandwidth providers with proven track records, they also maintain their average bandwidth utilization at 30%, thus leaving 70% of redundancy, and ample of space to performance and quality enhancements. Their Data Centers are secured by one of the best physical security in the industry, combined with 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms, and Biometric thumb print scanners at every entry point, dramatically reducing the odds of any unauthorized penetration.
After collecting their real customer reviews all over the world, we made an overall comparison as below:
Price & Features Hosting ComparisonAs compared with many other web hosting solutions available on the web, both HostForLIFE.eu and MyWindowsHosting.com offer affordable Windows ASP.NET 4.0 hosting service with beneficial discount. If we have to pick the cheaper one, HostForLIFE.eu wins little over MyWindowsHosting.com. Check the detailed price in the following picture:
Both of the 2 web hosts provide the money back guarantee to ensure risk-free and worry-free purchase.